Saturday 28 January 2012

Snowflake

28/01/12

Today was brilliant, It was the first time in a while where I actually felt happy with my looks/body. I went with my four best friends Hollie, Ellie, Robyn, and Sian to a photography studio where we had our hair and makeup done and our photos taken! We had sooo much fun! I felt really good although I doubt i'll feel the same when I see the photos!! Haha :) I love doing these sorts of things with my friends, because we all get to dress up in our own clothes it shows all our individualities, which is always important.

But On the other hand, I'm feeling a bit worried.. I have a French oral exam on Tuesday!!! D: I've barely even Leary the first paragraph and I can't speak french to save my life.. I'm a 100% English lass! Lol I hope everything will be okay in the end but for now I'll just hope and pray... Night u guys <3

Isi C xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Isi, in life, everything is possible, all you need is self belief and a little bit of hard work! Never stop following your dreams.
    X

    ReplyDelete