Thursday 26 January 2012

Find a penny, pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck!

Hi everyone!! This is my first post - hooray! This is the beginning of lots of things, laughs, cries, fun and maybe even (never say never) FAME! :) Stay tuned for more! 


26/01/2012 

Today I felt like someone was smiling down on me, like I just had a really good feeling about today. The last few days have been hard, my friendship group has been falling apart and I felt like nothing could put it back together again. It's still not mended completely, but things have been beginning to get better. Anyway, Today when i was walking to the bus stop I found a £1 coin by the side of the road, it might not seem like something that would make normal people's day, but for me I felt like today everything was going to get back on track and go well for once. And it did! Today was such fun and I was really happy and got nearly everything on  the agenda done, which makes a pleasant surprise for someone like me! I began talking to my friend again and it felt great as we haven't had a completely firm conversation for a while now. I also realised what true friendship is all about: trust, truth, talking and most of all... fun! I hope you guys have a great rest of your day, bye for now!! 

Isi C xxxxxx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment